Friday, September 19, 2008

Chase is 6 Weeks Today





Here are some pictures of Chase taken over the past 2 weeks (the top picture being the most recent). He is getting bigger by the day, but I can't wait till he is sleeping through the night. Although he does give me 5 hour stretches on some nights, so I love those nights. Chase made it through his first sacrament meeting last Sunday without a peep. Other than that, Chase loves his baths, stroller rides, and is getting better about getting in his car seat. And mom is loving dressing Chase in all his cute outfits we received from everyone. (Top to Bottom: Outfit by Luce, Dawn, Mel, and DeLana)

5 comments:

Amy B said...

how much does he weigh- he looks so grown up? You must have cream not milk!

Jenny said...

chase is so adorable. i love all of his cute outfits. it comes as no suprise that he would be a fashionable baby. i am going to try to call you again this week. it's hard to find a quiet moment with the two boys. they always seem to get loud when i am on the phone. i miss you and can't wait to meet chase.

Jenny said...

did i tell you i love the announcement? it is adorable.

Aubrey said...

SOOO CUTE!!! I totally was reminded of the days where I just played dress up with Brooklyn and took her picture. Now we just change her clothes because she has spilled all over her self and she won't hold still long enough to take her picture. Enjoy it while it lasts!!!

cortnieb said...

Breanne.
This is Cortnie Pence/ Bigelow your old roomie from the WP!! I saw your name on Jenny's blog! Your little boy is sooo cute CONGRATS!! I have a blog too, but its set to private..if you would like to keep in touch email me and I can send you and invite.
p.s. how do you know shalee and chet? I was friends with Shalee in High School!

cortniebigelow@hotmail.com